They ramble on and on, the voices in my head, jumbled and confused. They keep me from falling asleep. There are so many that they push each other out of the way to get to the front. No, these aren't voices that I should be afraid of. They don't tell me to do things.
I think they are there because sometimes I just have to talk to someone. And there's no one around.
Sometimes they are worse than other times. I think PMS has something to do with it. Or being pre-menopausal. Not kidding. Maybe if I can write things down here the voices will let me sleep. If I can just get some of them out of my head.
But there are so many. Where do I begin? Do I order them in some way, or do I just write whatever comes to mind? I think I'll have to just write. I'll always think of more things and will never get them listed in any kind of order.
This will be just for me--for now, anyway. Not sure I want anyone else to hear the voices in my head...
No comments:
Post a Comment