So here is Jordan, our newest Eagle Scout. After years of work and many hours of service, he finally made it to his goal. There was a time when even he didn't think he would finish. But as he said later, he felt that if he didn't reach his goal of obtaining Eagle, all those years of work and all of those service hours would be to no avail--almost a waste.
And here are my three Eagle Scouts!
So this is the end of the line for our Boy Scouts, our fifth and last son. They may choose to continue in the program as adults, but as Boy Scout parents, this is it for us.
We're proud of you, boys.
We're proud of you, boys.
2 comments:
Now you get to be a boy scout a *grandma* whenever Jasper is old enough! :)
Nice to see that cake considering I never did get to eat any! haha. I had a mini meeting right after the ceremony, and by the time we got in the gym, every last piece was gone! It's ok tho cuz I certainly didn't "need" it. :)
I'm sure you are very proud of your sons and I know they are grateful to have such a supportive Mom like you! Great moments to treasure!
Yeah, I could not believe how fast that cake went. And I thought I'd have some left over! Good thing Jonathan told me after the first few minutes to start cutting the pieces smaller or else a lot of people would've missed out.
Thanks for being there. You've got a long haul ahead of you yet! :)
Post a Comment