Just a QUICK post!! Tomorrow my missionary comes home! Now that it's almost here, after waiting for two whole years, I can't believe that tomorrow is the day! Where did those two years go?
And all of the sudden this morning I felt like I want everything to be perfect for him when he gets home. Not that there's much that I can do at this point, but I've been going ga-ga around here today, trying to get the house clean and the laundry done and his new room all ready for him. A clean room with an old computer and an old TV and new sheets on his bed is about the best I'm going to be able to do.
I only have pictures on my computer from the past year, but I'll have to find some older ones and post a picture of him from the beginning of his mission and then one from the end. I love pictures. And I'll have so much scrapbooking to do of his mission! I'm looking into digiscrapping, hoping it may be quicker and easier than the old-fashioned way. Doesn't seem like it could be too hard. We'll see.
More after tomorrow!!
2 comments:
NICE that I finally find out you have a blog! (Thanks Leanne!) But I love it, and will have to catch up on your older posts.
Thirty years - congratulations! (Should I mention that for some of us, it IS a lifetime? As you know, I think age is totally relative.)
Sweet pictures of the family. You've inspired me to do a little blogging of my own! (Later...maybe tonight?)
Oh, well it was purposely private for a while until I decided to TRY to get over feeling like nothing I have to say would be of interest to anyone else. Didn't mean to exclude you in any way. ;)
Post a Comment