
He was so tall and thin and lanky that I felt like I could almost get my arms around him twice!
Life with Jonathan home again is pretty fun most of the time, and I love having him home. He's got an amazing sense of humor and is always quick with a joke or wise-guy answer for you. What worries me is that I think he is getting a little too comfortable sitting here at home, trying to catch up on everything that he missed the two years he was gone. I'm hoping that now that he has caught up on The Office, House, 24, Heroes AND read the last Harry Potter book, he will start feeling the need to get out of the house and do something. He HAS filled out 5 or 6 job applications online, but it certainly doesn't help that jobs are so hard to come by these days. He needs to get back to school but also needs some bucks in the bank to do that. So it's kind of a vicious circle.
So that's where Jonathan is right now, kind of stuck. To turn one of his favorite sayings around and aim it back at him, Come on Jonathan--"Let's kick this pig in the rump" and get on with your life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment