I just can't seem to get rolling on this idea of blogging. I read other people's blogs and envy how easily the words seem to flow. And the darling pictures! So I'm going to try to get more regular about posting at least some thoughts now and then.
Great news! After over 30 years' membership in the Church I have finally been given the opportunity to work with the Young Women. I am so excited! I've been wanting to be in Young Women ever since...well, ever since leaving Primary. I think we have a great group of YW in our ward, and I'm really looking forward to getting to know them better and maybe even offer them a little bit to help to get through this wonderful, fun, trying and sometimes difficult time in their lives.
Tonight Holly came and did a photo shoot for the girls. They seemed to have a lot of fun. Jessica and I had some mother/daughter pictures taken together, and I can't wait to see how they turn out.
1 comment:
30 years??? How can that be when you are only 29? ;)
I loved being in YW too. I really miss it. Not that primary is bad at all...I love those little people too, but it was super fun (ahem...most of the time) with the YW. Glad you have been given the opportunity!
Post a Comment