So what's happening?
Lots of things going on in our house and in our lives.
Yes, I'm teaching Seminary.
No, it's not really as scary as I thought it would be.
Yes, the hardest part about it is getting up at 5:20 a.m. I'm trying to get to bed earlier at night, but I really don't know if it makes a big difference if it's 10:00 or 11:00. I'm still tired, tired during the day and try to enjoy a little power snooze in the afternoon. That's legal, right?
Jonathan has moved out of the house and into an apartment at the Living Center in East Lansing. They call it "The L.C." I think he's really enjoying it.
Since he has no money he's only taking one class at this time and is in the process of finding a job. Believe it or not, so far he has one part-time job and has had something like 3 or 4 more interviews at other places. Hallelujah there are actually JOBS out there to be had!!
And Jordan's mission papers are in and sitting out in Salt Lake City
RIGHT NOW!!
Let's sing another Hallelujah!!
Some say we should be getting the big white envelope in the mail within two weeks and then we'll know where he'll be spending the next two years.
Right now Jordan is in Indiana helping Jake and Marie out with the kids and helping Jake remodel their kitchen. Marie broke her foot a few weeks ago and has needed someone there with her to chase after the girls. Gina and I have been trading weeks, but since I'm teaching Seminary now and Jessica is back in school I'm not able to go again right now. They're paying Jordan to help out, which will be great to have when it's time to go missionary shopping.
And Jessica has started 10th grade.
Wow.
She's been so busy with volleyball practice and games and homework that I hardly see her. Why does time have to go by so quickly?
Lots of things going on in our house and in our lives.
Yes, I'm teaching Seminary.
No, it's not really as scary as I thought it would be.
Yes, the hardest part about it is getting up at 5:20 a.m. I'm trying to get to bed earlier at night, but I really don't know if it makes a big difference if it's 10:00 or 11:00. I'm still tired, tired during the day and try to enjoy a little power snooze in the afternoon. That's legal, right?
Jonathan has moved out of the house and into an apartment at the Living Center in East Lansing. They call it "The L.C." I think he's really enjoying it.
Since he has no money he's only taking one class at this time and is in the process of finding a job. Believe it or not, so far he has one part-time job and has had something like 3 or 4 more interviews at other places. Hallelujah there are actually JOBS out there to be had!!
And Jordan's mission papers are in and sitting out in Salt Lake City
RIGHT NOW!!
Let's sing another Hallelujah!!
Some say we should be getting the big white envelope in the mail within two weeks and then we'll know where he'll be spending the next two years.
Right now Jordan is in Indiana helping Jake and Marie out with the kids and helping Jake remodel their kitchen. Marie broke her foot a few weeks ago and has needed someone there with her to chase after the girls. Gina and I have been trading weeks, but since I'm teaching Seminary now and Jessica is back in school I'm not able to go again right now. They're paying Jordan to help out, which will be great to have when it's time to go missionary shopping.
And Jessica has started 10th grade.
Wow.
She's been so busy with volleyball practice and games and homework that I hardly see her. Why does time have to go by so quickly?
2 comments:
Wow! You really are one busy lady. And if I was waking up that early every morning I would be taking a lot more than just a power nap every afternooon :) I'm excited for Jordon too. That's really awesome.
So exciting that the mission papers are in! Can't wait to hear the Big News. Good for Jonathan, too, that he is out of *limbo.*
Post a Comment