Holly took us to Duck Lake State Park and to some abandoned storefront that she loves and clicked away for about an hour and a half. I love the background effects in both of these.


I think it would be so awesome to be a photographer. It looks like a lot of fun. Holly seems to enjoy it so much she won't even let me pay her! So far, the girls seem to favor the close-up in blue, below. It brings out his beeee-utiful blue eyes.

Wow. I have another high school senior. That makes five senior picture photo shoots down, one more to go!
2 comments:
I agree....Jordan looks handsome in the close up one! But I like them all. Holly does a great job.
Now to choose one for the yearbook huh?
Hey! I JUST found out you had a blog! What's up with that :) Great pictures of Jordan. He does look very handsome.
Post a Comment